Trypophobia Test ~ The Worst Trypophobia Test
Take this Trypophobia test lets see how long can you Resist?
The Trypophobia Test should be passed through several steps. We may consider that the first step of such test is to know its symptoms and signs. Trypophobia, simply refers to the fear and frightening of the very tiny holes such as those ones of the honeycomb. Scientists and psychological associations claim that this is not actually a phobia, but a normal emotion and feeling of disgust. The proof, on which they depend, is that the phobia of holes can be treated and healed normally with usual tips.
The people, who have this emotion of psychological phobia as they call it (Trypophobes), claim that it is a real fear or phobia. It is not just any phobia, but a serious emotion and special one, which requires necessary treatments.
In order to pass the Trypophobia Test, the person should know about the symptoms. Probably the argument of the psychology association made it just an emotion and not a disorder. But this article is made for the people who consider it a serious psychological condition and who wants to treat it. The people who want to treat this disease should know about the Trypophobia test and its symptoms primarily.
What are the symptoms of Trypophobia?
Have you ever faced that situation when you look to the honeycombs, lotus flower, carol of the seas, too many open acnes, and/ or any other tiny holes over a plat, and you feel that you are uncomfortable? This is a sign of having the Trypophobia.
People who have this phobia might experience several signs over their body, when they look at similar images as mentioned before. Those signs are such as feeling generally unwell, itching over the body, feeling about to throw up, and feeling disgusted, dizzy, or similar feelings.
The people, who develop this issue, usually feel two different ways. The first way, the people feel the same way we have just mentioned about feeling disgusted, dizzy, and many other similar feelings.
The second way is about looking directly to the object that contains those holes, and then tries to destroy that object or feeling like to cover its face. Sometimes, this feeling may be accompanied by an aggressive action.
If you experience those symptoms, you are likely to develop the disorder. This is the first step to diagnose the Trypophobia and to learn how to do the Trypophobia test. Now, we shall move to what is the test and how to diagnose the phobia.
How to diagnose the Trypophobia and what is the second step to the Trypophobia test.
The cause of this phobia is not yet identified. The reason, why the causes are still unreleased, might be related to the scientists and psychological association that ignored it. Yet, people who are concerned about this disorder tried to identify it, but they could not. That is why it is hard to find a simple and direct diagnosis for the disorder.
Well, the hardness of the diagnosis of the disorder and the Trypophobia Test causing us to come back to the symptoms. So, the way that people use to diagnose the Trypophobia is through having the symptoms.
The symptoms and signs of the Trypophobia are so important to diagnose and to have the Trypophobia Test done. That is why we are going to go through more detailing symptoms. If you notice any one of them, you shall be developing the disorder.
» You shall feel very irritated.
» You shall feel disgusted.
» You shall feel dizzy.
» You shall experience some itching over the body.
» Feeling mentally annoyed.
» You cannot stand looking at the object for so long.
» You feel uneasy in your stomach.
There are many signs, but those are the most common ones beside the one we have mentioned before. However, let’s move to another step that you can ask someone to do it for you or you can do it yourself in order to have the Trypophobia Test and diagnosis completely achieved.
Here are some ways that you can follow to achieve what you are looking for:
Well, take those steps and try to make them at home.
- Get a soccer ball and make it inside out. That will make you feel and experience the symptoms of the Trypophobia (this is if you are so Trypophobe).
- Get an orange, and cut it in the middle, look at it to see that tiny whole in the middle of it. If you felt anything different, you shall have the disorder.
- Keeping with the fruits and vegetables, cut a cantaloupe and notice it. If you felt anything, you have the disorder.
- The next one is to get a picture of the honeycomb. Look deeply at that tiny holes and see if you have any of the signs preceded.
- Try to look at the picture of the holes that the ants make. You can google that!
- Get some images as well of the carol of the seas. It is very known that the people who develop this disorder experience the previous signs when they look at images of them.
- Frogs eggs are also known to cause the symptoms and signs of the Trypophobia. Actually, the eggs that are gathered together and so many, such as the turtle eggs.
- Check some pictures of the acnes (open ones).
- There are many images that were posted on net to help you identify this, such as photoshopped picture of the skin grafts.
- You can look for the lotus flower, or as it is known with the lotus seed pot.
There are numerous pictures on net that you can check to have your own Trypophobia Test. If you notice any kind of the symptoms and signs before, you are highly developing the disorder. As for the treatments, you can check on the previous article. We may conclude that the Trypophobia Test contains two main steps; first, checking the symptoms and signs, and then the second, looking at pictures of the Trypophobia that you can get from the net. If you get the symptoms during the second step, you do develop this condion